Friday 14 November 2008

回忆的照片





this is second she desing.....
nice right....haha......
she is pretty girl......




my designer-----jin mei...
she have dance No air de....
our know each other at LNG dance club....when we two have dance No Air.....





my friend ....yu ting....











many my picture and she(whu lin)....wakakka....
our realy 顽皮。。。。
haha...





my best friend----wuh lin(piggi mum)
wakaka......she realy very good girl and good friend......who wan she handphone tell me ya....
hahaha....just kidding haha






this picture is our after presentation......








中秋节(上:kelvin,zi yu, guo wei, kang xiang)
(下:wuh lin, hui hui, and me)



舞法舞天表演《壹贰叁拾舞》miracle.....
*这支舞是我编的*哈哈。。。。









No Air.....是我第二支的舞蹈。。。
(左:伟力,我,慧心,仪芝,婉儿,晋美)
(下:锦峰,义宏)
this dance is wei li teach me de....... he very geng!!!!





*这是我跟少爷(建豪)。。。。






*我和慧心*



还有更多的照片。。。。
hahaha...........................................

No comments: